Are you planning on getting married in the beautiful Hills of Brown County, Indiana and looking for a log cabin to stay in for your honeymoon? Why not have your wedding and honeymoon all at the same location?
Antler Log Cabins will make your wedding special and intimate! Get married at a private log cabin and enjoy getting cozy on your honeymoon with the hot tub, Brown County stone fireplace, and lake access that your log cabin will provide.
We can perform your wedding ceremony outside on the front porch surrounded by nature, or have an inside wedding ceremony in front of one of our Brown County Stone fireplaces with a warm, romantic glow! Then when your wedding ceremony is finished celebrate with a warm relaxing stay at your romantic, secluded log cabin in the woods.
During the rest of your honeymoon stay, if you decide to leave your romantic log cabin, enjoy fishing at one of our well stocked private lakes (some log cabins have boats included with their nightly rental)? Or travel the winding county roads through the beautiful Hills of Brown County to downtown Nashville, Indiana only minutes from your log cabin and enjoy some unique shopping, galleries, and local restaurants. Or even take a romantic horse and carriage ride through downtown Nashville, Indiana. We are also only minutes from Bloomington, Indiana where you can enjoy fine dining, mall shopping, and gather groceries for cooking back at the cabin in your complete kitchen will all appliances at your hand.
Couples can choose from any of the below wedding package choices or call Antler Log Cabins (812) 339-6547 and we can customize your wedding package. We truly love being a part of this special occasion so please let us know how we can accommodate your needs. This occasion is very special and intimate, therefore we don't allow receptions and limit the number of guests in attendance for the ceremony to only 4 in addition to the bride and groom.
Upgrade any package with Professional Photography (+$300)
by Deckard Photography
Professional Photography includes:
- 1 hr photo session which begins at the start of ceremony
- Complete CD with ~ 75-100 edited photos with copyright release
- CD also includes ~ 3 minute video slide show set to music that is great for future receptions!
- Online Proofing with Password Access
- 1-2 week turn around in which CD will be mailed to your door!
- Book early to ensure availability!
No more than four (4) guests can attend the ceremony and receptions are NOT permitted.
The couple is responsible for obtaining the marriage license. Indiana Marriage License Rules include:
1. Obtain a marriage license from the county clerk in the residence county of either the bride or groom within the 60 days prior to the wedding.
2. If the bride & groom are not Indiana residents they must obtain a marriage license from the Monroe County Indiana clerk (812) 349-2605 from 8am - 4pm weekdays within 60 days before the wedding. Both must submit written proof of their dates of birth. There is a $62 application fee. Indiana Marriage Requirements
3. The bride and groom each must be at least 18 years of age.